Thursday, March 24, 2011

Favorite Hair Products

Recently I started trying out some new hair products from shampoo to styling products. Really only because i wanted to see whats out there.I didn't go to a salon I stayed right there in the hair care section at target or walmart. Why? because ,I could go and buy some expensive shampoo at a salon but lets face it with three kids I wasn't going to keep it up. So I decided to find some good products I know I will buy again and again. First off I tired a shampoo, which by chance I got in a trial size bottle, that I really loved it from the first time I used it. It was the Dove Intensive Repair. I really liked that even before using the conditioner my hair felt smooth not tangled like with other shampoos.I have long hair so it get tangled easy.
And after the conditioner it was even better. Now three weeks after using it I really do feel my hair is healthier than before.It's safe to say I will be buying this shampoo/conditioner again. Another product I really love and now can't style without is the John Freida frizz ease creme. I have flyaways and static in my hair often and this seems to really help with that.I also use it on my daughters hair because her hair has so much static and it helps her hair too.
The Last product I love is Treseme's heat protecting spray I will never straighten or curl my hair without it again. My hair would break at then ends a lot when I used heat and I feel this really protects those delicate ends.Now I am not saying I don't have split ends and some hair that breaks off but not nearly as much as before. And I feel I can go longer without getting my hair trimmed because it is so much healthier.
These are my favorite products and have become a staple in my hair routine.
I hope this help ..if you try them let me know what you think!
Til my next post
BYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment